Serving : St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. Charles County
- Significant expertise serving older adults and individuals of all ages with disabilities
- Ability to handle split shifts, 24 hour coverage, and to assist with short and long term needs.
- Only 2 Hour minimum service
- Full time staff to cover day to day emergencies.
- All caregivers are employees, and not independent contractors
- Each client services are personalized to meet their individual needs
- Long term matches sought between client and caregiver for continuity of care.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Accept Medicaid, Social Service Block Grants, Private Insurance, and Private Pay
- Calls during non business hours are answered by professional staff and not answering machines
- Free initial in home assessment
- Ability to investigate funding sources to pay for in home care.
- Registered nurse supervision for all clients
- Code of ethics for all employees